CRECHE: LIL’ EINSTEINS
Our dedicated staff will be on hand to make sure your little ones are cared for and have a great time while you work out during our flexible morning/night PLUS Weekends creche!
Our spacious & creative creche is full of fun for the little ones with a separate baby area and toddlers area, plus jungle gym with slides, trampoline & much more!
- First time visitors to the crèche are required to complete a Children’s Information Sheet.
(These forms are available from crèche staff, please ensure any medical requirements are listed.)
- Payments are made at the reception with either a casual visit or with your crèche membership.
- You are required to sign your child in on the attendance sheet, making sure you write your location in the gym.
- Sign your child out on the attendance sheet at the actual time when you collect your child.
- Parents/Guardians must remain within the building at all times to attend to their child’s needs if required.
- If your child is distressed and cannot be settled after 15 minutes, then you will be required to attend to them.
- You must be responsible for your own bookings and members cannot book other members children in.
- If a child needs feeding, needs to use the toilet or need their nappy changed and crèche staff are unable to attend to those in a timely manner, then you will be asked to return to crèche.
- Please refrain from taking your children to use the adult bathroom facilities.
- Please read our fire procedures located within the crèche.
- Children cannot attend the crèche if they are sick or have a green runny nose.
- Children will be returned to parents immediately if they become sick during their time in the crèche.
- Medication cannot be administered to your child.
Come more than twice a week?
Add a crèche membership to your current membership rate, save heaps and has unlimited use of creche!
From first needles (generally 6-8 weeks) to 10 years old
Creche Opening Hours:
MON – THU 8.30am – 12.00pm
MONDAY PM – 4.15pm – 7.30pm
WEEK NIGHTS- 4.30pm -7.30pm
FRIDAY 8.30am 12.00pm
SATURDAY 7.15am – 11.15am
SUNDAY 7.45am – 11.45am
Public Holidays we are closed unless specified otherwise.
Please note our crèche service is not a licensed child care service.
Crèche services provide short term care for children while their parents participate within the gym.
MAKE SURE YOUR HAVE YOUR WATER BOTTLE & TOWEL!
Here are 5 benefits you can enjoy if you use our sauna today.
- Increased circulation. Everyone who steps foot in a sauna will experience an increase in their circulation
- Reduce risk of cardiovascular disease
- Help with weight loss
- Flush toxins from your body
- It relieves stress
MON – THU: 5.30am – 7.30am
FRI: 5.30am – 12.00pm
SAT: 7.00am – 11.00am